We invite you to join USDA’s Farm Service Agency Administrator Zach Ducheneaux for a stakeholder forum on the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program, which is part of the broader USDA Pandemic Assistance for Producers initiative, on Monday, April 5, 2021, at 1:00 pm EST.
How to Participate:
The Stakeholder Call will be conducted virtually using Microsoft Teams Live Event.
Click here to join the meeting on Monday, April 5: JOIN THE MEETING!
We suggest joining a few minutes early to ensure you are able to connect. (Please note that Teams Live events are limited to a maximum of 10,000 participants)
Tips to prepare for the Live Event using Microsoft Teams:
- There will be an anticipated delay from broadcast of the event to the live stream attendees will be viewing on Teams.
- Teams Live Event provides a one-direction broadcast. Attendees will not be able to present their own video or utilize their microphones during the Live Event.
- There will be a Q&A opportunity during the event, time permitting. You may submit a question at any point.
- Click on the chat icon in the center menu bar to open a sidebar chat window that will allow you to type your question or comment.
- Please identify yourself when you ask a question to help us best address your inquiry.
- This Live Event will be recorded. The link for the recording will be accessible from the calendar invite a few hours after the Live Event ends.
- Teams Live Event offers closed captioning. To turn on closed captions, click the event menu ellipses and then click “Turn on live captions (Preview).”
- Teams Live Event offers ability to pause the meeting. If you would like to pause, click the pause button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. To resume the meeting, click the button again to play. If you would like to jump to real-time, click on “Live” which is located next to the play/pause button.
To learn more about how to apply, a complete list of eligible commodities, payment rates and calculations can be found on www.farmers.gov/cfap.
Legislative Affairs Specialist
Intergovernmental and Stakeholder Engagement
Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC)- Business Center
United States Department of Agriculture